We all want our homes to look beautiful and organized .Our homes, however, become cluttered so quickly that after some time clean-up and organizing feels like a very difficult chore. The good news is that there are some easy things that you can do that take a short amount of time that will help keep your home neat in the long term. Here are some amazing tips by Lulu Designs interior designers in Newport Beach.
- Make use of every available space: Add tall shelves to take advantage of every available space. Use custom shelving units that provide enough space for books, photos, and decorative pieces.
- Get rid of unwanted items: It is so easy to hold onto things that we find important in our lives, and sometimes our homes are full of items we do not want or need anymore. Try finding something daily, or weekly at first that you can get rid of. See if you can donate any items to a local secondhand store or a charity.
- Get pretty storage boxes: If you’ve de-cluttered, donated lots of items and still have a ridiculous amount of possessions, go for some nice storage boxes. For a clean room at a glance go for boxes with lids and don’t place objects on top of them. Get sturdy boxes that you can easily carry, suggest the expert Newport Beach interior designers.
- Keep similar items together: When putting your ‘keep’items back into your room, try grouping them together based on their function.For example, group all toy cars in one place, or put all the dolls together. This makes them easy to find, but also gives them a place they belong.
- Moving furniture around gives your house a new lease on life and will give you a reason to de-clutter in the process.
Getting your house organized will go a long way to maximizing efficiency. There is no single right way to do it: The trick lies in finding the way that works best for you. So, start experimenting or call Lulu Designs’ expert interior designers in California to get expert advice on organizing your interiors and increasing the available space. To know more, visit-http://luludesigns.com/